Monday, July 5, 2010

What I'm Loving Today...

I know it's not exactly green but...I kind of love sweetheart trees. What's more romantic than a permanent declaration of one's love? Ok, ok, I know sustainability of the planet totally wins. And I've never actually carved anything into a tree. I don't know that I would, either? But I still think the idea of it is pretty cute.

This is as far as I've gone down the "mark your territory" path, a rock on our honeymoon in Niagara Falls. In ink.

Aaaanyway, all this rambling is leading up to the fact that we no longer have to choose between everlasting "you + me = 4ever" and being wracked with guilt for harming a tree, because there is a sudden (or maybe not so sudden...I'm usually behind the trend) outpouring of adorable, tree-sparing, carved-initial jewelry that you can personalize to your heart's content!



Now the question is...which one do I want? ;)



No comments: