Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5 year diary

Oh my, my. I've been remiss! I can't believe it's been three weeks since my last blog post. Yikes! It's not for lack of projects, more of the opposite really - 2 more weddings, helping plan the most a-freaking-dorable party for my twin niece and nephew, several ruined batches of macarons *sad face*, and a rock the frock session in my wedding dress, just to name a few - I have been neglecting my poor little blog. Well no more, I say!

At least I have gotten better at keeping up with my new friend, the 5 year diary:

Isn't it adorable?? I totally have been keeping the wraparound label on it, because it's just so cute and woodsy. Each day has it's own page and is divided into 5 sections so you can jot down thoughts and events for the next 60 months of your life. There is really only room for a few sentences each day, so even a slacker like myself can keep up (although, I must admit: I sometimes have to do a couple days at a time). I just think it will be fun in the next few years to look back and see what I was doing on a particular day! What can I say, I'm just sentimental like that. ;)

No comments: