Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello, Bonjour, Hola!

Well hello there! My much-anticipated blog is finally here...well, ok, I may be the only one who has been anticipating this (and possibly my fabulous sister-in-law) but still, a new endeavor is always exciting! Speaking of new endeavors, I am a newlywed (exactly how long is someone considered a newlywed?). My husband and I were married in August of 2009 and after the madness settled we focused on beautifying our home...the main floor, anyway. I discovered that removing wallpaper is the bane of my existence. Did I mention I love painting walls? I may be just a touch crazy, but I like to think it's the good kind! Besides rambling off topic, I also love making lists....in fact, here are a few of my favorite things!

-the Sound of Music (duh)
-blogs
-planning parties - I'm obsessed with all the little details
-my crazy cats (does this make me a crazy cat lady? I'm ok with that...)
-taking pictures - I'm slooowly learning some Photoshop skills and I will be working with my bff (see above: fab SIL) as her assistant, so hopefully I will soon have photos to show off!
-designing wedding invitations (oh how I wish I had a letterpress machine...)
-fancying myself a skilled enough baker to master complicated recipes - occasionally I succeed!
-collecting beautiful fabric/scrapbook paper/anything to add to my craft room
-vintage details

This blog will be dedicated to anything I'm in love with at the moment - projects, recipes, photo shoots - anything goes! So that's a very limited glimpse into what I find exciting. I can't wait to share more!

No comments: