Monday, June 14, 2010

Kristin & Nick - Married!

On a gorgeous Saturday afternoon in Petoskey, I had the chance to help Lisa of LGPerspectives with this wedding...
This wedding was extra special because the groom is my stepbrother! The best part of already knowing the bride and groom is that you are all already comfortable with each other - and they were totally willing to try any of the crazy things we asked them to do! It was great to be able to spend so much time with them on their special day :)




I can never decide between color and black & white/muted color photos - so I posted both :)

"Something Blue" shoes? Love.




The bride and groom with their awesome wedding party



I think I'm in love with Petoskey - it's SO BEAUTIFUL there!




Yay for catching the bouquet!




Thank you so much for a fabulous time!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love love love the different perspective of the shadow ones!! I like it better than my shadow pics!